Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!



I'm thankful that even though my dad was taken from me, I'm still surrounded by friends and family who love me.

I'm thankful for my beautiful daughter who is my everything.

I'm thankful that I have a job, even though staying home and not working is tempting.

I'm thankful for my husband. Even with our ups and downs, he is still there when I need him.

I'm thankful for my fellow January 2012 moms. Without the support of these women, I would have gone certifiably insane a long time ago. Or had a nervous breakdown.

I'm thankful for my growing savings account, which will allow a better future for my family and I.

I'm thankful for all my friends and family, and the health of those around me.

Happy thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment