Lots of amazing projects last week with our linkup!!! This week I opted to feature the Foam Bats submitted by Kaydee at The Sweet Life Not only are these adorable, but toddler friendly?! Yes please!! Go check out her post and show some love if you haven't already! She's got a lot of great DIY on her blog to inspire!
1. Krystal's pick: Fall decor by Blue Cats and Roses
2. Jessica's pick: Spider treat bags by Tanya's Creative Space
3. Ashley's pick: Googly Eye Medallions by Crafting in the Rain
4. Victoria's pick: Foam bats by The Sweet Life
5. Randi's pick: Bat garland by TitiCrafty
Be sure to go follow all of your hostesses!
Randi Sowders - Sowdering About in Seattle / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and show it off!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.