This week's features!
1. Ashley's Pick: Dry Erase Placemat by So Sew Easy
2. Victoria's Pick: Tree Stump Chalkboard by Delineate Your Dwelling
3. Randi's Pick: Painted Garden Stones by Adventures in a Box
4. Krystal's Pick: Diabetic Friendly Desserts by Carissa Miss
And this week's most clicked link was Patriotic Pops by OHMY! Creative
Dear Delineate Your Dwelling,
Please come decorate my whole house? Your style is impeccable. I chose to feature you, yet again!
<3 nbsp="" p="">
Are you interested in guest hosting Awesome Things Tuesday? We've created a spreadsheet where you can sign up to guest host a link party! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers, increase your page views and pick your favorite link! Sign up by clicking THIS LINK!
Show some love and follow your hosts! Links below!
Ashley Emmett - My Craftily Ever After / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter
Victoria Schilke - My Little Birds / Facebook / Pinterest
Krystal McGarvey - My Life of Travels and Adventures / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter3>
We've also created a Pinterest board dedicated to the awesome things you link up each week! Make sure you are following it because we will be pinning ALL of our favorites links, not just the features!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
1. You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
3. Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.