Monday, December 10, 2012

"Munchkin" Christmas Party

Yesterday I had our 2nd annual "munchkin christmas party" as it has been affectionately named. Of course this was the first year that it was 4 babies. Last year 2 of us were still pregnant at the time. We've been having parties for all 4 of them, since all 4 of us grew up together and have stayed in touch (some of us for 26 years!)

This is the second year I've hosted it, and I love it. I love hosting parties. I just wish we had our own place to do it. Although it was nice enlisting the help of my husband and my mother to make all the foods!

 Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs were a HUGE hit. So much flavor. I opted to cook mine and then toss them in a crock pit with some pasta sauce to keep them nice and juicy for the party. 
Stuffed Zucchini cups were the other heavier appetizer!

 The table set up and decor!
 A virtually tray-less veggie tray this year!

Chips, pita strips, salsa, guacamole, and homemade Spinach Artichoke dip

 The cookies that you've seen in previous posts!

 Our Santa Berries melted, so they don't look as cute as planned, but they were still delicious!

 Kiddie snack bar! Puffs, Gerber Cheetos, Wagon Wheels, and Arrowroot cookies.

 We opted to do a Secret Santa this year but I just couldn't help myself, and had to order a little something for each of the kids. I came across a killer deal on the Disney Store website where the fleece character blankets were $10 on sale, there was a code for free personalization, and if you ordered a personalized item, the shipping was free! Each baby got their favorite character (I even got Piper an Ariel one)

All in all, I would say us moms and babes had an excellent night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment