I was pleasantly surprised when I logged onto my blog today and found that Crissa from Craving Chocolate And Lazy Days nominated me for a Liebster award!
The rules of the Liebster Award:
The nominee must list 11 facts about themselves
The nominee must answer the 11 questions the nominator asked
The nominee must nominate 11 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
11 Facts About Me:
1. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with baby #2. Baby #1 just turned a year old. I wanted this, but sometimes I question my sanity a little bit having 2 so young. I think it will be a blast.
2.When I was in kindergarten I won a Young Authors award for writing a short non-fiction story about seals.
3. When I was younger I wanted to be a marine biologist/zoologist.
4. For a long time in my life, I was sure that I didn't want any children at all. Funny how time changes things!
5. I am a huge Twilight nerd. I'm talking cried when it ended kind of nerd. And I'm proud of it. I will however acknowledge the horrible writing in the books.
6. I regret not going to college when I was younger. I could be doing a more fulfilling job if I had the right degree.
7. I am currently at my fattest (aside from when I went in to deliver Piper), and I actually cried at the OB when they made me get on the scale.
8. I'm already planning a tattoo for baby #2, on the opposite arm from my Piper tattoo.
9. At one point in my life, I had a total of 12 piercings.
10. I sometimes wonder whatever happened to my ex boyfriends. And then I begin to hope they are completely miserable and alone somewhere. Spiteful much?! lol.
Questions from Crissa:
- What is one talent you wish you had? I wish I could dance. I am the worst dancer on the planet.
- If you had to watch one Disney movie everyday for the rest of your life what would you pick? Alice in Wonderland!
- What is your most embarrassing moment? I have so many embarassing moments, I don't know if I could even pick the most embarassing one if I tried. When I was younger (think 21 or 22) we used to always drink at one of my friends houses. And I would always pass out. On the top step, with my arm hanging over the side. There are photos of me in the same position and the same spot in different clothes, from different days and seasons. It's nuts!
- What is your favorite holiday? I like Christmas. It's nice to get the whole family together.
- Is there a place in your home you would like to redo? We don't have a home, we are shacking up at my mother's while we wait to find the right home for us!
- Do you have a bad habit you wish you could break? If so, what is it? Biting my nails. I go through phases. Currently I'm not biting them.
- Smores or Pumpkin Pie? Smores! Pumpkin anything is ick.
- What is your favorite workout tune? I don't work out. I would think something fast with a good beat. Maybe some Lady Gaga Just Dance.
- Who is your celebrity free pass? Ian Somerhalder, Paul Konerko (from the Chicago White Sox)
- What is your best childhood memory? I cherish all of them now that my father is gone.
- If you won the lottery what would you do with the money? I would : buy a home, put away a bunch for the kids college funds, get new (more reliable in his case) cars for each of us, pay off all my family and friends homes, donate a bunch to varying charities, and travel a lot.
1. What color do you think best represents your personality?
2. If you could only listen to one band/singer/musician for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
3. What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year?
4. What is your favorite season?
5. If you could have any job in the world, what would you choose to be/do?
6. Where is one place you'd like to travel before you die?
7. Do you like your given name? If not what would you change it to?
8. Would you rather eat raw eggs, or burnt veggies?
9. Cupcakes or muffins?
10. Favorite fruit or vegetable?
11. How much sleep a night do you think is ideal for you to feel your best?
And my nominees are:
Krystal from Life of Travels and Adventures
Jen at The Accidental Wallflower
Mary at Cherry Blossom LoveCassie at CASBa Creations