Saturday, March 22, 2014

Annie's Homegrown Freezer Meals

Thanks to the wonderful people over at Influenster, I was recently given the opportunity to try one of Annie's Homegrown freezer meals for free!



Now I know what you are thinking, freezer meals. Blah! Those are terrible! But it's simply not the truth in this case! Some days, I just don't have time to cook from scratch (mainly on work nights, when I sometimes get home too tired to even consider cooking), so we turn to convenience foods in these instances! This one did not disappoint! And since Annie's is known for using real ingredients, I felt a little better about feeding it to my youngins. 

We went to our local Target store, and we chose the Lasagna With Meat Sauce family size meal. Simple cooking directions, and we had dinner! Took very little time, and not only myself, but my toddler and husband, agreed that it was delicious! (And let me tell you, those two are TOUGH critics. 

I'd like to share a $2 off any Annie's Family Size Frozen Meal coupon with my readers!




Disclosure : I was provided a coupon from Influenster for a free product. All opinions noted are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment