Sunday, March 2, 2014

St Patrick's Day Ink Pad Fun!

Getting a toddler and a 6 month old (what?!?!?) to listen and cooperate is definitely not the easiest thing in the world to do. Thanks to fun times at daycare, Piper absolutely LOVES making hand prints. So I figured, why not take advantage of that fact, and do a project that she will easily cooperate with?

I started off by making a header in photo shop, and printing it on a thick linen cardstock.




 I kept it pretty basic here. Next step, is to find a lovely assistant!

Miss P fits the bill!

Getting all ink covered is some HARD work!

We did both hands on the bottom, and then we used thumbprints to make the smaller 4 leaf clovers in the center.

Next step was to find some adorable chubby baby feet! Mr I fit the bill here!



Filled in the blank space with Ian's footprints, and ta-dahhhhhh! Personalized artwork! I think I want to make a field of thumbprint clovers now....

No comments:

Post a Comment