Monday, October 22, 2012

Fisher Price Party

Not long ago I applied to host a Fisher Price House Party through www.houseparty.com. Figuring that I had NO chance of being chosen, as this would undoubtedly be a very popular party to apply to host. I had to try though. To my surprise, after a couple weeks I got word that I had been chosen to host one! I was STOKED. I've never been selected for a house party before, and I've applied for many. This was an AWESOME way to start out with them though!

I received a fabulous party pack, which included 4 of their popular toys:

and everything I would need for goodie bags for our guests! Coupons, toy playing tip cards, coloring books, cds, and catalogs. As well as the bags and tissue paper themselves!


 I made it a point to put out some of the smaller Fisher Price toys we already had at home as well. And I set everything up!

Which looked kinda like this!

The kids seemed to have a great time. Hands down the Stride To Ride Puppy seemed to be the crowd favorite!

Even Batman enjoyed it!









Not everyone who rsvped was able to make it, but those who did had a great time, and I made it a point to give the goodie bags to even those who weren't able to make it, to share the wealth. 

So, check out House Party and see if there is something you might be interested in applying to host!

1 comment: